The SportWorks UK promise
At SportWorks UK, we take great pride in our teams dedication towards providing you with quality products which match the high levels of service we offer.
As genuine sports enthusiasts, everyone at SportWorks UK has an infectious enthusiasm for our work. Whether it’s working with children through our popular coaching programmes or providing some of the most exquisite sports and leisure apparel on the market, our aim is to surpass the expectations of our customers.
In order to do this, we invite all of our customers to offer comments and feedback about any of our products or services. Only by understanding what you want from a company like ours can we continually strive to exceed those expectations.
Please send us an email by clicking the ‘Contact us’ button to the left.
We will not disclose any of your details to any third parties
1. "Personal Data" is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to SportWorks UK not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which we link.
2. Personal Data may be collected, processed and used by SportWorks UK Limited in the course of providing the SportWorks UK Service to you and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Data may also be processed and used by such other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing the SportWorks UK service to you. The use of information will remain under the control of SportWorks UK Limited at all times.
3. Only if you have given us permission will we send email and text messages to you about new products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
4. We may collect Personal Data about your usage of the SportWorks UK Service in order to provide a service to meet your needs, and to let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you by means other than email and text messages. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
5. We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you enter into with us or others through the SportWorks UK service such as an online seller. We will disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist your transaction.
6. You agree that for the purposes of providing the SportWorks UK service to you it may be necessary for your Personal Data to be passed by us or other organisations involved in providing the SportWorks UK service to companies outside the European Union.
7. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under this privacy statement please write to us at : The Data Protection Officer, SportWorks UK Ltd, 52 Victoria Gardens, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 5YJ United Kingdom
8. SportWorks UK Limited may disclose your Personal Data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of SportWorks UK Limited or other members of the SportWorks group of companies, enforce this Online Agreement, act to protect the interests of its registered users or others.
9.1 The SportWorks UK service makes use of "cookies". A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your hard disk. Cookies contain information about you and your chosen preferences. For example, it might contain a record of which pages within the SportWorks UK website you visited, to help us customise the website for you the next time you visit.
9.2 Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make, while visiting the SportWorks UK website can be stored in a cookie. For example, the SportWorks UK website cannot determine your email address unless you choose to type it. Allowing SportWorks UK to create a cookie does not give SportWorks UK access to the rest of your computer and only SportWorks UK can read it.
9.3 SportWorks UK will only use the cookies created to enhance your experience. What this means is that when you use the site SportWorks UK will be able to keep certain settings for you for when you return.